If you have a health condition, mental health barrier or a disability and LOOKING FOR WORK we can help.
Whether you are looking for your first job, choosing to return to the workforce after a break or simply don’t know where to start, we can provide the assistance you are looking for through our Disability Employment Services program.
If you can answer YES to these questions you are eligible for assistance:
- Are you older than 14 years of age, but younger than retirement age?
- Can you work a minimum of 8 hours per week?
- Are you an Australian resident?
- You aren’t studying full-time?
- Do you think you may require ongoing support to help you keep a job?
If you’re interested in our Disability Employment Service, our teams are here to help you!
To get started, you can give our team a call on 4015 8400 or complete the enquiry form below and one of our team will contact you within the next 24 hours. Alternatively, you can ask Centrelink to refer you to our service.
Our Disability Employment Service is available from our MWLFS offices in Maitland, Cessnock and Dungog.