MWLFS Disability Employment Services
Based in the Hunter, Mai-Wel LabourForce Solutions’ Disability Employment Services (MWLFS DES) achieves life-changing outcomes for local jobseekers and tailor-made recruitment solutions for local employers.
What We Can Do For Jobseekers:
Our employment program adopts an innovative, practical service delivery model that is fluid and moves with the needs of our jobseekers.
- ENGAGE – We will explain exactly how our system works and what jobseekers can expect.
- ASSESS – Our BRAND NEW assessment centre allows you to get to know yourself, your strengths and the areas we can help you to develop and achieve great employment outcomes.
- DEVELOP – Once you have worked out where you need our help, we will work with you to build your skills and employability. Practical activities, work placement hubs and training are all possibilities to grow and develop your employability.
- PLACE – When you are ready to work we will graduate you to our intensive job placement stage. Meet with our industry specialists (recruiters) who will help you to find your ideal job.
- SUPPORT – Once you’re in a job, we have a dedicated team who will support you to maintain employment.
I never thought that I would get a job but MWLFS helped me to start my career with an admin trainee-ship. Now, 9 years later, I have a job that I love, increased duties & responsibilities and loving what I do.
I have always been interested in working in a florist. The training and work experience I did paid off and I now have a great job where I get to do the thing that I love most. The best part of my week is going to work.
I am very grateful to the staff at MWLFS for helping me to find a job. Since I started work back in October I have felt more positive about myself and life in general. It feels good to know that I’m contributing to the community and it also feels good to have a little more money in my pocket. The training that was suggested help me to gain the confidence to know that I can do the job.