Work Assist is a FREE service, funded by the Australian Government, to help employers keep their valuable employees at work.
If an employee is having difficulty fulfilling the essential requirements of their role due to an injury, disability or health condition, Work Assist may be the best support for you.
As an Employer
If you have a valued employee who is having difficulty performing the essential requirement of their role due to an injury, disability or health condition, our Work Assist service may be just what you need and it’s FREE.
Assistance is flexible, is designed to suit your workplace and can include;
- workplace assessment,
- workplace modifications and/or special equipment,
- on the job support,
- advice about job redesign, and/or
- referrals to specialist support services and interventions
As an Employee
If you are having trouble performing your essential roles at work due to an injury, disability or health condition, our team can support you through our Work Assist services to help you to stay in your job. The service is FREE.
Our team will work with you on improving your situation by increasing your confidence, performance and productivity. Some of the assistance we provide includes;
- assessing your workplace and talking to you about your employer’s expectations,
- applying for the workplace modifications and/or special equipment through JobAccess,
- support on or off the job,
- support to manage workplace stress and pressure,
- referrals to specialist support services.
To see if this service can work for you, please contact us on the form below or give us a call on 4015 8400 to discuss with a member of our team.